The Continence Foundation of Australia is recruiting a Nurse Continence Specialist.
EFT: Part time or full time
Nurse Continence Specialist
Be a part of the quality clinical services and bladder and bowel health advocacy provided by the Continence Foundation of Australia (the Foundation) at our NSW Service.
If you're interested in supporting people to live well by providing continence nursing services and education in continence care, this is the role for you.
We’re recruiting for a Nurse Continence Specialist to work as part of our Clinical Services team. Based in Sydney, you will support consumers by providing current, evidence based and best practice continence assessment, management, information and support. Services may include paediatric, aged care and disability sector funded supports.
About the role
This position reports to the NSW Services Manager and you will have access to clinical supervision from a supportive and experienced Clinical Services Manager. You will be part of both a local and a national clinical team and have opportunities for ongoing professional development.
As our ideal candidate, you will:
- be a Registered Nurse with post graduate qualifications and experience in continence assessment, management and care
- have high level of skill in continence assessment, management and care
- be dedicated to continuous professional development with a focus on continence knowledge enhancement
- understand person centred care and partnering with consumers principles
- be confident in providing both clinic and community-based care
- have strong communication skills – interpersonal, written and verbal
Part time and full time applicants encouraged to apply.